Saturday, July 11, 2015

2015 Craythorne Parade Home Bedrooms and Jack & Jill Bath

I chose to decorate the two additional bedrooms in the parade home with girly flare. I still needed to keep the bedroom finishes neutral, but had fun adding little touches here and there to bring them to life.
The first bedroom I decorated as a nursery. On the wall over the crib we added a boxwood wreath and these simple but beautiful ceramic birds found here.
 A darling neutral zebra print rug from Rugs USA, helped ground the room. I also used a white dresser, two gray linen chairs and a white side table, all found at TJ Maxx to anchor the space across from the crib.
 The crib bedding and bed skirt is from Pottery Barn. The gold chevron pillow is from Target and the white and gold polka dot pillow is from Lighting Design. The "Goodnight" and "Sleep Tight" signs are from Hobby Lobby. Some of my pictures from this room are incomplete. I'll post additional pictures on a later blog post.

For the second bedroom, we started with board and batten around the whole room. Again, the colors used in the entire house are Sherwin Williams "Agreeable Gray"  and the trim color is HHW.  For this room I used a gorgeous day bed similar to the one shown here. This one was actually purchased through my furniture rep at a discounted cost. Contact me if interested for pricing/purchasing info. The bedding is really the highlight to this space. I used a white and pink polka dot bed skirt from my own collection. Next I used crisp white sheets and a white quilt from Home Goods. The floral duvet cover was found online here. I used the IKEA ruta duvet cover for the end of the daybed. I love the buffalo check pattern and couldn't resist using another duvet cover to make the curtain panels for the room. I have simple tutorial for making these found here on my blog. The green felt flower accent pillow was purchase at Down to Earth a few years ago. To provide additional lighting to the space I used IKEA sconces, that were inexpensive and quick to install. 



Some fun accents on the dresser are these paper flowers found at TJ Maxx and these beautifully covered classics found at Anthropologie.  

 One of my favorite features in this Craythorne home is the Jack and Jill bath these two bedrooms share. I love the natural light these cute windows provide. I tried to carry in the soft pinks and greens into this space to tie the two rooms together. The cabinetry finish is a soft gray wash stain with nickel finish hardware, the counter top is carrera marble from North Davis Cabinetry. I found this amazing mirror at Target, and the light fixture is from Lighting Design. The shower curtain was purchased at Kohl's. The bathroom rugs, towels and counter top accessories were purchased at Home Goods. The beautiful tile work pictures of the shower were not immediately available and will be posted on a later blog post.



Decorating this part of the home was such a treat and appealed to my second nature being the mom of three girls. Stay tuned for my next post about the gorgeous parade home office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2014 WEST CREEK DESIGN

SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS